All the materials we use are eco friendly. See below for the main differences between the system we use and the alternative traditional methods:
- Recyclable material - anything sprayed but not used goes back in the hopper and resprayed
- Zero VOC's
- Washable material is PH neutral so any splillage is less harmful
- Energy saving - NO onsite power required for mixing the plaster
- Energy saving - LOW water content in plaster ensures de-humidifiers and heaters are NOT needed!
- Our plaster can be dry 24-48 hours, sanded then painted
- Once mixed, anything not used goes hard and cannot be reused
- Material can have a PH of 13 so any splillage can be damaging
- Constant use of energy to power mixing drills, heaters, de-humidifiers etc
- For a 500m2 area (average 4 bed house in UK) 575 litres of raw water is used (British Gypsum specs) and saturates your build causing untold issues as doors swelling and paint not drying.
- Shrinkage and cracking occurs when build is finally finished and dried out. All this adds to timescale problems and quality issues.
© 2011 Spray Applied Systems, all rights reserved.